Monday 6 December 2010

Monday Free bee - Santa hat

HappyCrafter did an awesome job on this card using my last weeks freebee :) He'll still be available for another week so snag him for free while you can.
My free bee's only are free for 2 weeks.

Don't forget to check out my shop with all my digis. there are lots of Christmas ones in there :)

This week's free bee is again christmas related - sorry to those of you that don't celebrate or are wanting something different. time will come ;P
Now Available in the shop

This is a pup in a giant santa hat.
I inked him with a Pentel Brush pen, which was nice. I rarely get to use it because I'm always needing Copic Proof pens, but this one I wasn't colouring directly, so it was okay! I love the variation of lines that you get with brushes.

I'm now thinking that if I do my Conflagration comic in black and white like I'm planning to, this might be the pen I use. It's got the blackest ink, the refills are available to me at my work and the line quality is a delight!
Hm.... I'll need to practice some before committing to that, LMAO!
Maybe I'll see about inking an illustration with it and then printing and colouring it with copics soon...

So has anyone been using my Free Bees? or my tutorials?  Can I see what you've done? link them to me :D

Thanks to Free Digital Stamps for featuring me :D 

18 comments:

  1. This is another cutie! I may be able to send you a sample of something soon...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable pup! Thank you for sharing him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the digi--he's cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. TFS this adorable pup image! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute digi! Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love cats - especially this one. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gosh, thanks for all these comments people :D where are you all coming from? Lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh such a cutie--thank you!
    Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just adorable, and I like that it could be a puppy or a kitty. Great job! I came over from freedigitalstamps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for this wonderful freebie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so stinkin' cute!! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh I just want to pick him up! tfs!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...