Sunday 27 June 2010

live stream today

Here is the result of my livestream.
there were a couple technical difficulties that forced me to stop the recording twice, so there are 2 short videos (2 and 6 minutes) before getting into the final video which is almost 3 hours.

Here they are:

Part 1
guruubii on livestream.com. Broadcast Live Free

Part 2

Watch live streaming video from guruubii at livestream.com

Part 3

Watch live streaming video from guruubii at livestream.com

And here is the completed image. It is nowhere near what I had hoped for, but I like it nonetheless.
I got to use lots of my tools, including my airbrush.

this is for a contest. The OC-Challenge group has a theme of thunderstorms right now, so I thought I'd give it a shot :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...