Monday 15 November 2010

Monday Free Bee - whales

Hello!
This is Happycrafters card made from last weeks pine marten stamp! Isn't it great?  I especially love the sparkly snow! Isn't it great!?the BG looks just awesome!
Heres the colours:
B21
R05
R37
E08
BG96
Y26
E31
E33
E35
E25
E37


And now this weeks new freebee! This one comes from the great blue sea! The friendliest mammal you will ever know!
A dolphin :D
Now Available in the shop. If you have a problem finding it, please email me, or comment. I'll get it to you. Shop crashed and burned a while back, and I've not re added them all up yet!

Oh ain't he swell! He's so happy to see you! I deliberately made him somewhat generic in features like his beak isn't so long it could only be a bottle nose, but it's not too short that it cant be. There is a million dolphins out there, and some of them are pretty neat!
I'd love to see how many people would colour him in different ways, and see how many dolphin types he can be!
okay, back to colouring my picture!
Also I'm helping my mum move this weekend so I'll be away every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...