Wednesday 5 January 2011

Still sucking at life, LOL

I seem to be the only one on the internet who didn't get back into a groove after the Christmas break.
 I apologize for the lack of Free bee last weekend as well!

I've already for a few people signed up for my Copic class! You can enroll now if you would like to as well!

Got a question that's worth sharing so here it is!

Do they have to be Copic markers?
Yes and No. Any alcohol markers will be okay, but Copics are the most blend-able, and I will be talking about copics the whole way through. I will be talking a lot about Copic colour codes and other Copic related things. Having said that, I don't expect you to go out and spend 300$ on Copic markers for my simple little course. Work with what you've got. If you decide to go get Copic after that, well that's great!

I'm going to try to have a free bee up this weekend, but I'm pretty engrossed in dancing like Michael Jackson and preparing for my class! HA!
I also lost my voice, AGAIN. So it's putting a bit of a hamper on my video making.

Anyway, I just wanted everyone to know I was still alive, and promote my class a little :p

2 comments:

  1. Alive is a good thing! Thanks for the lovebirds :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol...must be living on the soggy side of the country...I have been battling the laryngitis too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...