Monday 5 December 2011

Free Digi - New shop

Hello,
I have a new shop stamp up! It's a little Partridge in a pear tree...pile of leaves. LOL. Here is what the stamp looks like:
Available in my shop!

And here I've coloured one up myself, just for fun. It's in my shop now, please go check it out.

I very much appreciate those of you that support my blog, by commenting on my posts and tutorials (not just my freebees!) and purchasing my stamps from my shop. I'm trying very hard to have being a comic artist as my main income, not my secondary income, so all your purchases help us towards achieving our dream! The stronger my shop is the stronger I am! Thank you!

So here's a little free bee too:
It's a fruitcake.
Click for full size.


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...