Tuesday, 7 September 2010

Copic Marker Challenge #3

So I thought I'd post this here. I've used a new paper here called Xpress it Blending card. I thought it only fitting since it's the prize for the contest. I bought a small package of it to experiment and I'm hooked. It doesn't feather or bleed or anything like that. It's really lovely and silky smooth! I'll do a proper post and add it to my paper comparison page some day, but for now I thought I'd share the Copic challenge with you.

I sketched this out yesterday and decided to use it for the copic colour challenge on the Icopic Blog.
So it's little guru wooing albino dinosaurs.
thats what I do.

Supposed to list the colours used:

Rv0000
RV11
E00
r27
yg11
yg13
g40
g82
b21
b23
e02
rv91
E40
and some homemade colours as well.

If you'd like to see more of my artwork and the Comic Project visit my other blog Animated Guru
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...