Friday, 1 October 2010

Blog Hop!

Welcome to Gurukitty designs! I hope you're enjoying the blog hop!
I'm going to keep this short and sweet, you've been hopping all weekend probably!
Don't forget to go to my free digi page (look at my header, there's a link) and get some free digi's on your way!
There will be a prize for hopping on my blog! I haven't got a preview up yet, I'm still making up the pack but rest assured, it's adorable!
The prize will be a gift pack of:
  • 1 digistamp of a cute hermit crab
  • 1 comic printed on marker card stock to colour in with copics
  • 1 Tik cell charm (colour will be randomly chosen)
  • 1 sketch card illustration
  • Random goodies
please note: My package requires getting your mailing address. If you are uncomfortable with that I'll add in a few more digi's instead.

my shop is here: Gurukitty Studio
My profile on CDAC: JayleenWeaver
My group on CDAC: Gurukitty Designs
My most recent Digi's!



 Rules of Blog Hop
1. You must be a member of CDAC
2. You must comment on each Artist's blog hop post.
3. You must enter Mr. Linky below!
4. You must visit "The Original Scrapbox" site, pick out your favorite item and post a comment HERE with which item you like and why.
5. Have fun and enjoy the blog hop! 
Duration of the blog hop Oct 1st 8am PST - Oct 3rd 9pm PST
Note: if you get lost along the hop, click HERE or you can always click on the side bar logo on each blog that looks like this too...
Enjoy your journey through some amazingly talented digital artist’s blog’s. Your first stop on this hop is  http://priscillastyles.blogspot.com/

Thanks for joining us for the CDAC Artist Blog Hop.  For more Details about the $300 worth of prizes click HERE. This Blog Hop is being sponsored by “The Original Scrapbox”. Please be sure to stop by their site and check out some of their wonderful storage and crafting accessories. To qualify to win, you must be a CDAC member, must commented on all the blog hop participant’s blog hop posts, comment on the CDAC blog post about your favorite “Scrapbox” item and must enter Mr. Linky on the CDAC front page.  If you get lost along the way, you can always click HERE to find your way again. 


Enjoy your journey through some amazingly talented digital artist’s blog’s and your next stop on this hop is 
Sew Many Cards
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...