Monday 1 November 2010

Monday Free-Bee

Welcome to Random: Here is This weeks Free Digi Stamp!
Now Available in the shop. If you have a problem finding it, please email me, or comment. I'll get it to you. Shop crashed and burned a while back, and I've not re added them all up yet!

 Well, sometimes I think my Digi's are TOO random.. a yeti with a Puma on it's head is a bit strange but it could be any number of card making events: Best friends cards, Boyish just for fun cards, book marks... you could make them winter cards and make the cat a snow leopard and an abominable Snow man.
I'm still looking for applications for a designer. You have until November 8th to apply. I've got a couple of applications so far.

For those of you in the vancouver area, We're going to be at Vancouver Comicon on Sunday Nov 14th 11am-5pm with our table there.

Blogger is a real pain in the ass in firefox. I don't know why I switched to firefox from Chrome, but I am going to switch back to Chrome because this is ridiculous.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...