Sunday 27 March 2011

North Shore Arts Crawl

For those of you in the Vancouver area, I'm going to have some of my art work exhibited in the North Shore Arts Crawl. Come Check us out! Opus forked over the cash for me to be able to participate in this, as well as the other staff there, so it would be great if the turn out was good! There are a few of us who use markers at our store :)

In other news, my Comics been posting online. Chapter 1 is what's going to be viewable online, so check it out! It's all coloured in Copic Markers! It displays the most recent page first so just click on the #1 below to go to the first page!
Sorry I'm not blogging as much any more, but I'm planning a class for after I've gotten back into my routine. We've had so many things coming up lately that are unpleasant (such as cancers) and also my mum had surgery so I spent some time at my mums helping her recover so ... ya.
I'm planning more copic classes and we have a fair amount of Convention activity up coming. (see below) So a good time to voice your opinions on what you'd like in an upcoming class.


we are having a Daqueran Clearance Sale. Some of you remember that Vancouver was all set to have a big Convention called Fan Fair Fest that cancelled a week before it was set to start! We have an excessive amount of stock as a result of preparing for that convention so now we're looking to clear out this stock. We are selling the first 4 issues of Daqueran at COST.

This sale only lasts as long as we have stock, and the sale was a big hit at Vancouver Comiccon so get it while it lasts! 
Speaking of Comicon, Last weekend Kitty sat in at Vancouver Comiccon and had a pretty successful day! We had some customers come back and tell us they loved the Tik charm they bought, and get lots of compliments on them, we sold out of Tiks in a bottle! The best part was all the compliments we got! It's really a boost to get some positive feedback! We're starting to be recognizable, and we're really excited about that! 

So we have lots of conventions coming up too!
We're going to be at Vancouver Comicon
11am to 5pm Heritage Hall, 3102 Main Street, Vancouver, BC
• May 15
• July 10
• September 11
• November 13

Heritage Hall, 3102 Main Street, Vancouver, BC
• August 28

:bulletblue:UBC Student Union Building, 2nd floor, Ballroom
• July 23rd.
This one's new!

Well, I hope you take advantage of the sale, and hope to see you at the next con!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...