Monday 4 October 2010

Blog Hop is over

Yay! that was pretty awesome!
SO I'm going to be picking a winner from my own blog comments who will receive the following:
  • 1 digistamp of a cute hermit crab
  • 1 comic printed on marker card stock to colour in with copics
  • Tik cell charm (colour will be randomly chosen)
  • 1 sketch card illustration
  • Random goodies

The winner will be announced over at the CDAC on Friday October 8th. I'll post a link to that once it becomes available! So excite! 
So did you see my new background on here? I thought I needed something a little more personal than the generic one from blogger. So ya, I made it from my little model sheet for my comic. Hee Hee!

Anyway, Just wanted to share about the blog hop winner. I'm going to go run out for a bit and hopefully later post my christmas card design for my Staff Contest... If I ever Finish!

Side note: Most of you know, I'm not much of a crafter, I'm mainly an illustrator with an interest in the card making because of the close ties with Copics, and I enjoy making the Digital stamps. Can someone explain to me about the "design teams"? From what I gather it's people who make cards on a regular basis from your Digi stamps? Is that correct? What sort of Compensation do design team members get?  I'm curious! Thanks all!

Toodle Pip!


3 comments:

  1. I can tell you a little the DT are picked (usually by the artist or company. They are given free digi images and create cards, projects, scrapbook pages etc. Sometimes these are for a challenge or to showcase new images. Hope this helps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep to the above. Sites usually post that they are seeking design team members and then give a challenge or deadline to submit work. Most of the time there is no monetary compensation, sometimes free product to showcase, and often just the chance to showcase your work. And I love your new "look" very you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys! This has been Very helpful :D I'm already thinking about a design team :D i think I'll wait a bit, until I have more product but I know what it is at any rate, LMAO

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...